Monday, February 8, 2010

Great News!!

We Are Moving!!!

The website is now up and running! Check it out at
madstitcher.com

I am still adding products but I am almost finished. I will continue to add new products as they become available. If you need something that is not yet listed just send me an email at madstitcherdesigns@gmail.com and I will get it added asap.

All the Nashville Market releases will be added as they come out. We already have several listed so be sure to check them out.


If you have any problems with the new site or run into broken links, etc. please let me know so that we can fix them.

This blog will remain open for special orders and other projects that we have planned for the near future.


Thank you all for your continued support. It is appreciated.

Kathy
aka
The MadStitcher madstitcher.com

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete